Ein kleines Interview

| On
20:44
Image <span class=

Ich wollte schon immer mal ein Interview mit Nina Akbari von FashioNINA machen.
Warum?
Weil ihr Blog einer meiner Lieblinge ist, sie einen klasse Stil hat (genau nach meinem Geschmack), ich immer schon wissen wollte wo&als was sie arbeitet und wie sie denn überhaupt dazu kommt immer wieder, jeden Monat zu verreisen....London,Griechenland,USA....
Sie ist eine soooo süße Person, also hier kommt mein kleines Interview mit ihr;)


I always wanted to make an interview with Nina Akbari from
FashioNina .
Her blog is one of my favorites, she`s got an amazing style and i`ve always aked myself for a where she`s working and why she is always on the road, every month in a different country.
So here it is....my little interview with sweet amazing Nina!


Image <span class=

1.When and why did you start blogging?
Nina: I started blogging during the summer of 2006. I had been reading various fashion blogs for about a year and felt that I wanted to put my voice out there aswell.

2.Do you have a style icon?
Nina: I don’t have a particular style icon, I get inspired by everything from the girl on the street to movies I watch and pictures I see online. However I do love Olivia Palermo's style,
I would love to switch closets with her! :)


3.Where do you live?Where do you come from??
Nina: I’m born and raised in Stockholm (Sweden) by Iranian parents but I’m moving to London to study at London College of Fashion in september!

4.What is your job?
Nina: Right now I work as a stylist assistant and I also free lance for B.Inspired Magazine.

5.How does it come that you`re always on the road, always in a different country??That seems to be awsome!!!
Nina: Yeah that is kind of awesome, I just love to travel and try to do it as often as I can. At the end of the day it all comes down to priorities. Some people buys €1000 bags, I travel instead.

6.What are your favorite shops?
Nina: I love love Topshop Oxford Circus, they have everything a girl needs at a very good price and are very quick to get ”inspiration” from the catwalks.

7.Your Must-haves this year?
Nina: This seasons must haves I would say are leather items. Leather seen as skirts, trousers, tops and dresses. In contrast to that I’d like to see it be mixed with sheer blouses and a fur coat. A bit 70’s "luxurious-bohem-chic".

8.Any tips to women to get a great style like yours??!
Nina: 1. Always dress for yourself, you need to feel comfortable in whatever you’re wearing. In that way you will look 100% more confident and great!
2. Try to dress after your own body type.
3. Black is always a safe bet!


Image <span class=


Image <span class=

Be First to Post Comment !
FASHIONINA hat gesagt…

Thank you for the kind words! Looks very nice :) xx Nina

Ann-Christin hat gesagt…

Hey, dein blog erstrahlt ja jetzt in nem neuen Look, das weiß gefällt mir viel besser :).
Schönes Interview und hübsche Bloggerinen!

lg

Jules hat gesagt…

Sie ist wirklich toll ♥

Kannte sie noch gar nicht,tolles Interview Süße!

Und dein Blog ist ja auf einmal so hell,hih ...i like =)

Girl hat gesagt…

wooow :0 coole idee! und ich liebe dein neus layout!! viiiel freundlicher! mag ich echt gerne

fashion lunatic. hat gesagt…

Tolles Interview. Jedoch würd ich gerne nina auch verfolgen, aber bei ihrem blog sieht man kein link

annierama hat gesagt…

the interview is really cool!
check out my giveaway!